Eternal Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JimmyMay

Latest digital currency news Empty Latest digital currency news

Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:44 pm
Can you suggest any website for latest crypto news?
Glenn Wilmes
Glenn Wilmes

Latest digital currency news Empty Re: Latest digital currency news

Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:41 pm
I think now bitcoin is a topic which is discussed everywhere, that’s why it’s difficult to choose the best resources where you can find relevant news and useful information about different cryptocurrencies. Below you can read about the most popular resources that have good quality of content (from my point of view).

CoinDance - If you are looking for information on the politics of bitcoin all around the world, this is a great resource. Legal status in every country in the world, stats, resources, blocks and several other useful insights for investing and trading.

Blockchain.info - One of the most trusted sources for bitcoin info on the internet. These guys have some of the best charts on bitcoin usage and technical info.

CoinCap.io - My personal favorite source for looking at all of the different currencies in relation to each other. You might also like Coin Market Cap for some slightly different info, metrics and charts.

Bitcoin News - This is probably the biggest and most useful resource for all things bitcoin. Some of the best writers in the bitcoin space write for these guys and also have some tools that investors might find useful.

CoinTelegraph - Probably the second largest news source in the bitcoin space. I don’t think these guys have too much material on trading but they are probably a good source to help you “buy on the rumor and sell on the news”.

CoinDesk - These guys are the largest bitcoin news media site in the world so you can get all sorts of all useful info from here. Bitcoin News (listed above) is a better resource for all things bitcoin while coindesk is mostly a news source.

Bitcoinist - a growing news resource in the bitcoin space. probably not much on here that you won’t find on Bitcoin News, CoinDesk or Cointelegraph but you might glean something useful from these guys.

CoinCenter - These guys are based in Washington DC and cover more of the political end of the bitcoin space. If you want more info on legislation and the “legalese” in the bitcoin/crypto space, this is a good resource.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum